1. As your agent, I become your fiduciary. Most people don’t understand what this means. In a nutshell, I become your partner guiding you through finding the house you always wanted. Using my experience, I will help you avoid the common pitfalls and issues that home buyers encounter.
2. I stay connected with the agents in the market. So I know what’s coming online, sometimes before it hits MLS. I know the agents and what they’re looking for and our team has a reputation for always closing the business we originate. Your offers will be taken more seriously because of our reputation. I have a strategy for helping you win your offers.
3. I have a strategy. I know that sounds simple, but the reality is that discount brokers do not employ strategies. We’ve witness other agents make offers 50,000 to 60,000 above a list price without even calling us ahead of time to see if there were multiple offers in. Gambling with your money and time is not a strategy.
4. I’m honest, and I have integrity. I will never put my income before your needs. We will probably walk away from homes that we’re on the fence about. My commitment to finding you the house that ‘checks the boxes’ is what we’re doing.
5. I work on a team. I have a mentor in Greg DiGiorgio who has more than 14 years in real estate and ranks in the top 3% nationwide. So I stay tight with him to ensure our clients always receive the best, most timely information and advice on the market.
RE/MAX Leading Edge
RE/MAX Leading Edge, 319 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA, 02474
Office: (781)643-0430 | Cell: (617)999-4367 | firstname.lastname@example.org